02 November 2005

i gave myself in the mother

i don't really know how it happened. somehow the front wheel of my bike stopped while i was pedaling hard and the back wheel went up in the air and then i just flew in the air like this guy, except the bike did a 360-degree flip too. i landed on my palms and knees and remained on the floor for like 3 seconds wondering what had just happened. then i stood up super quickly and like 3 cars and a couple of pedestrians stopped by to see if i was alright. if this were mexico, these people would have most likely laughed in my face... but no. they were genuinely concerned about my well-being.

these americans are weird...

at least now my jeans have that cool torn, ripped look...

it might be wise to start wearing a helmet that matches my jeans, though...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sana sana, colita de rana

00:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

si no sana hoy, sanara manana!!!

14:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home